quarta-feira, 9 de novembro de 2011

Hoje viajo ao som de...


No I won't interfere
I'm the only sound you'll ever need to hear
Listen to my breath so near
Allow me to be every noise in your ear

Since that day I wake up early
Every morning which is good
But my stomach's churning, call me,
It would be nice if you could

Some days I question
The suggestion
You might not exist at all
Can we meet and talk it over
Would you be kind enough to call

Over and over
It's over all over
And over and over and over
And over.....

No there's no middle ground
Your off in another story
Or merry-go-round

No there'll be no measured terms
You fly in the face of the way the world turns

Like a frozen tidal wave
Since that day I'm standing still
You brought me here and I accept
Though you regret I never will

Just one sweet word
And then a smile from you
Is almost worth everything
I've given all I had to give
But you gave up giving in

You are everywhere I go
All the places we have been
I can't imagine where you are
For you are all I've ever seen

Over and over.....

All I've ever known
All I've ever seen
Places that I go
Places that we've been

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário